H.E John Dramani Mahama
To be born in November makes you a legend. To be born on 29th November makes you a super legend. What makes it awesomely amazing is when you share the day with wonderful personalities like Ryan Giggs, C.S Lewis, Peter Hansel, Carlo Levi, Jacques Chirac, The Game and John Mensah so many personalities but I can’t mention without mention  John Dramani Mahama. Yes! Mahama, my president. Ghana’s most hated president but ECOWAS’ most hardworking chairman, my favourite politician until 2012


In this article, I am going to tell you the common things I share with Mahama and what makes us so much not good friends. I hope by the end of this short essay, lol, you would be able to tell whether my birthday doesn’t make me equally qualified for the presidency.


SIMILARITIES:
MANCHESTER UNITED
  • We both are fans of Manchester United; Ryan Giggs also shares the day with us.
  • We love the communication sector. Remember he was once a Deputy Minister of Communications. Hence our ability to defend the unnecessary.
  • We love our music. We don’t joke with it at all. You remember he owns an iPod and also The Game do share the day with us.
  • We always smile. Even when there’s nothing to smile about.
  • We are good in the theatre arts. Remember how he behaved when Mills died? As if he didn’t like the post when it was given to him that night.
  • We are born leaders; Jacques Chirac, ex-president of France celebrates this day also.
  • We are like our suits without tie. See us in tie then it’s fetching us money.
  • We are very friendly.
  • We love traveling. We don’t joke with it at all. You remember when he toured the world in 3 weeks? That’s what I’m talking about.
  • We are writers. He has a book MY FIRST COUP D’ETAT and I have a blog BAVARD. C.S Lewis also shares the day with us. You remember THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA? That’s the man.


President Manuel Mensah
DIFFERENCES:
  • He has several baby mothers. I have one real sweetheart. 
  • He loves politics. I criticize it.
  • He tells too much lies. I tell lie just a little.
  • He is in NDC. I belong to RBP; REJECTED BALLOTS PARTY.
  • He is not focused. I am focused.
  • He doesn’t fulfill his promises. I do.
  • I’m a POJOBA. He's an AKOKRA.
  • I try hard to make people happy. He tries hard to make the economy hard for Ghanaian. Very hardworking.
  • He doesn’t reply tweets. I’m always with my fans.
  • He lives in a presidential palace and I live in my father’s palace.
  • He is a Vandal. I am a KATANGEE.

In fact, Mahama is one person I really admired as a small boy from his days as a Member of Parliament through to the Vice Presidency. Things changed after becoming the President. But no matter what he's my president and I am highly honored to celebrate my day with him. I just pray God gives him sufficient wisdom to captain this sinking ship safely to the port till the next captain takes over in 2016.

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post