Dear boxers,

Growing up as a child, I really envied grown up men just because they were privileged to wear you while I kept wearing my blue, yellow, green, black and purple pants. I just didn't like the fact that I was in panties. As I grew and my balls decided to correspond with my age, I felt the need for change, hence my choosing you over larger panties.

You have been of great help especially when it comes to the comfortability zone where INR. Bavard would be feeling 'I-rie'. I know most guys prefer boxers when they have a match cos it is easy to remove the distin. Your relevance to modern day gentlemen is very questionable due to certain things you make me go through, not just me though but others can relate. I accept most of us don't like changing you when you get dirty unless a girl is coming to visit. Your usefulness at night can't be challenged as you make the rising of the sun and the human sundial (you know what I mean) correspond accordingly.

But what is that thing you do? I have been thinking and it gets worrisome. I remember the pantie-days, we had one challenge known as wedging which was very uncomfortable especially in public but now you've changed the whole game. You've grown wings cos some ladies now wear you in their rooms so you think you're on top of the world. Do you know what you did to me?

Tuesday on my way to lectures, I don't know how you did it but you managed to shift to one side knowing very well I was in jeans. With Junior Bavard moving rhythmically to my footsteps, I just felt naked. How did you expect me to fix that in public? I felt very uncomfortable and no matter what I did, you seemed not to care. Oga boxers, you should know some jokes are expensive.

Talking of expensive jokes, you know it is natural for a guy to have a hard-on while sitting. I remember some time back, not me though but a friend, had a hard-on in a public transport and you gave him out; the lady saw it. So can't you cover up for a bro like a pant does? Though it was not me, I felt embarrassed cos I can't imagine what the lady was thinking when he stood up for her to alight and her back brushed him. So why do you that?

Do you want us to stop patronising you? It's for certain reasons I for instance, still stick around with you like 'I throw you away longest.' See, Kenkey Fest is just next week Saturday, 4th March and I don't want any form of embarrassment, already my ABIBAS is going to cause a stir so let's strike a deal: if you comport yourself that day, I would stop purchasing you at Kantamanto, only Malls.

As I end this letter, on behalf of all guys, we plead that you give us some level of comfortability in public and we'd equally change you regularly, for that I can't vouch for them so I'm talking for myself.

Sgd,
Nii Bavard

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post