The dew wets me
yet my petals glisten
the rains drown me
yet my stalk holds on

wherefore shall I dare
than to remain in that 
I was budded

Ouch!  Ouch!
She plucked me
She tore off my petals

A bed she made
separating each part of me
Her lover appears
lays on me
and sighs

I mourn
my mum sorrowful
weeps for her loss

mystique all over
the very essence of life it self
my loss, her gain
for her lover smiles

Ouch! Ouch!
the flowery essence lost
as my petals fallen
rots and is trashed

the once beauty
tarnished
fallen
degraded
a mishap 

Just because my place taken
by one who refused to realise
the importance of my attachment

well that is how it is to be
and the realization dawning
i'm sure
my flowery essence might be lost
but the hope of its restoration moves on

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post