We often choose who we want to be, how we want others to see us or perceive us to be. It is often forgotten when rumors begin or things are said about you that you probably dislike.

My dear, friend I think it's high time you sat down to think of why certain things are said about you and you only but not those whom you associate with.


Everyone can look like a church girl- holy, devout and pure. You could be that spiritual looking girl whom everyone desires to be like. But remember, even celebrities whom we may claim to be of the world(as said by Christians) could also look like that. All "goody" and holy

It's what you desire to be and which values you uphold. Just looking at yourself in a mirror is not enough but allowing your friends, family be that camera lens that zooms in to whom you have become.

As I said, it depends on you girl to be that crazy seductress or that wanton, or too-goody shoes or just being you and what defines you as a being.
Oh my word! It seems too judgmental
The days will come crashing on me and  I'm sure of it

where did I toss my tress to
how did I bat my eyelids to someone
when did I make that cat call
whom did I invite over

It's all in the haze
trying to fit in that supposedly filled desired life 
hey!!! wake up
arise
face reality

no one is going to see you as you think they should
it would be as you portray it


#boatenmaa#
##

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post