We all have dreams and aspirations. Some want to be pastors, doctors, teachers, nurses, electricians, musicians, even armed robbers.

The fingers are not the same and if I were a finger I sure would have been the middle finger. To stand tall among my peers. That is why I want to be a president.

It is not a matter of just dreaming but making your intentions known too. Why do I want to be president? What am I bringing on board?

Just follow Bavard and friends as we lay across our developmental projects for Ghana.


When I become president...........:

- I would cover the savannah forest with carpet grass. I would put the Savannah Acceleration Development Authority in charge.

- I shall convert Lake Bosumtwi to a sea and make it an autonomous beach. It shall be known as Bosumtwi Ocean.

- I would make Linda Dor  a chop bar and provide subsidies for all foods sold there.

- I shall put the Ga  gods in charge of the Meteorological Service and make our Ga  chiefs board members of NADMO.

- I shall legalise marijuana and its likes. The Ministry of Natural Herbs shall be headed by Black Rasta and Kwaw Kesse on rotational basis.

-  just like we have a minimum wage, I shall set a minimum size for fante kenkey.

- Shatta Wale shall be in charge of Ghana Music Awards. It would be known as the Shatta Movement Music Awards.

- instead of airlifting huge amounts of money to footballers and be insulted internationally, I shall use a ship.

- I shall execute past presidents who promised and failed. Those with Dead Goat Syndrome would be treated like fowls with Avian Flu.

- Yentie Obiaa would be our National Anthem (Prince Mireku)

- my ministers would swear before the Antoa god. (JD)

- I would globe-trot and it would be known as the Mahamaus Walk.(Bertha)

- Sodom and Gommorah shall be restored and made the headquarters of Sanitation Management Projects. (Daniel)

- I would travel overseas and never return. (Rocksia)

- Dumsor shall be a thing of the past. Solar lights per household. (Dorothy)

- I would abolish the sale of postinor 2 since it's killing the condom industry. (Shadrach)

- every university graduate with a Pass would be given a taxi to work. (Starbwoy)

- my constituency would enjoy 80% of the national cake.  (Beccatown)

- salaries of government officials would be reduced and invested into future elections. (Francis)

- all houses in Cape Coast and surrounding towns would have modern looks especially the ones at Kotokuraba. (Aseye)

Finally, when I become president, 'apor'  would be used as mock examination  questions so that B.E.C.E and WASSCE exams would be similar to classwork. After all, every teacher is a graduate and 'graduant'.


With all these in mind, why don't we deserve the presidency? Ghana would be fun and safe only if we become the president.


What would you also do? Drop your comments in the comment box and hashtag. #WhenIBecomePresident #WIBP

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post