Homme:
She was the windvane in my life
Showing me where I blew to
I blew too hard
And now she's broken
No matter how hard I tried to fix it
She just wouldn't stand
Here I am lost in wander
Need the direction of where I blow
But she is no more
And do I care?
I hate to admit
I miss her

Femme:
He was my sunshine in unburdening
He brought in dark clouds to taint my light
Drowning my smiles in darkness
Maybe I could have lighted a candle to get to him
But I hid until it went sour
Leaving me lonely
I can't deny that I miss him

Homme:
The pressure is great
I am not worthy to be her barometer
I take fault for the storm
A filthy apology mine is
She deserves to discard me
I never saw this day come
Cos pride was my stand
She is the one I love
I hate to admit
I really miss her

Femme:
He meant a lot me
My umbrella in the rain
Maybe I am too weak
So let him go with the storm
But today I swallow my pride and admit
He is one of the best companions to have
I am happy we have put away our weakness
Our strength of pride
And put on the raincoat of humility

Homme:
My friendship I owe you forever
This time deeper than before
I'm righting the wrongs
Never again shall I err
I promise not to be the scorching sun
Neither would I the storm be
A cool breeze I would be
I hate to admit
But I'm glad we're walking the aisle of friendship together.

Femme:
Throughout this journey
We may cause droughts and storms
We will destroy anything that comes our way
But just remember,it's all love
You are one of the few friends who has taken this bold step of reunion
Together we will live in harmony
Like earth and its orbit



Christabel Badzi® & Nii Bavard®

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post