Dear Nana Aba,

For the past week you've been trending on social media for something, you did which almost everyone does on social media. It's rather unfortunate this time it backfired cos you are a celebrity and a woman with a good personality.

I decided to be silent on this issue, but I couldn't stand it anymore when I realised my childhood T.V crush, the reason why I never missed TV 3's News @ 7, had been taken off air. What increased my love for you was when I got to know you are a staunch fan of Manchester United. After B.E.C.E, I met you at Alliance Francaise when you came to run an interview and I froze upon setting my eyes you tho I couldn't approach you, as shy as I was, I admired from a distance. 

People claim you stole and photoshopped a picture, every lady in Ghana does though on social media so it nothing new, hence your rustication from TV 3.This letter is just to make known my support for you in this trying moments and tell you how important you are to Manchester United.

The last time you were at Old Trafford, an issue which brought about a lot of controversies, Manchester United won their game and it brought a lot of joy to the United fraternity. Last Sunday saw Arsenal gunning the Devils down with 3 bullets. I decided to look into the root cause of our defeat and after interviewing a lot of fans and some players and Van Gaal himself, I was shocked it was all because of you.

Juan Mata, Schweinsteiger, De Gea and a few players said they couldn't stop thinking about you. They vividly remember the pictures you took of them and the how you were in the dressing room to give them support. Hence, they were disappointed when you couldn't make it this time round to the Emirates Stadium that's why they underperformed.

Van Gaal also said he tried reaching you for a few tactical advice but couldn't reach you. He said you had the perfect tactics against Arsenal and just when he needed your help, you were offline with no sign of you on social media. In his own words he said, "She was with me last week at Old Trafford and she decided to give me a call before the Arsenal game, so I was worried when I wasn't hearing from her until I heard Ghanaians are bashing her for posting our pictures online. It's a bad day for United."

Nana Aba, the fans too expressed their disappointment. According to them, you chose to sit at the stands with them instead of the VIP Lounge made for you and you led them to sing the anthem and even led them in jama. They claim they were low-spirirted when they noticed your absence.

Dear Nana Aba, I want you to know that DKB and I are working hard to get you back. DKB has started with his #BringBackNanaAba campaign.


Ynonne Nelson and Lydia Forson are also planning a #BringBackNanaAba demonstration at T.V 3.  I'm also talking with the Glazer family so that you are put on the technical team of Manchester United. We really need you at Old Trafford and we can't wait to see you there again. It's about time you moved on.

Until we meet at Old Trafford, chanting "Glory, Glory Man. Utd", it's your childhood crush and admirer, from somewhere in Ghana. Enjoy.


Sgd,
Nii Bavard

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post