Eureka! Eureka! Eureka!

The reason why Chicken is eaten most during Christmas than any other meat.
Have you ever wondered why the sale of chicken booms in December than any other month?

Have you thought of why most people eat a lot of Chicken during Christmas? Well, I found the answer.

1000 years after the cock crowed thrice and Peter betrayed Jesus which made him feel bad, revolutionary Christians realised that the cock could be a factor to the death of Christ so what did they decide to do? Kill all cocks and members of the Poultry - Fowl family.
So they decided to wait till Christmas to make it look as though they were feasting.

Many many years down the lane, this tradition of killing fowls during Christmas remains and many people - Christians and Non-Christians, are continuing this tradition.

One will ask, how did I know? Well, that's what happened when every morning when a cock stands behind my window to disturb my sleep and thoughts of killing it comes to mind.

So the next time you kill a fowl for Christmas, remember it's a way of reducing snitching amongst fowls.

The day a ram will chew my plantain, I'm pretty sure I'll find one for why Muslims kill Ram during Idr-Adha and Idr-Fitr.

If you enjoyed this don't forget to share and leave a comment.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post