When I sense the last person to board the taxi will place me in the middle


Chale, let's set the record straight - I don't like everyone and neither does everyone like me. But let's not pretend the most annoying people are found in trotros and taxis.

This is the reason why I prefer Uber or Taxify or driving myself when I'm able to borrow a car. You may say, "Ah, this boy what is he saying?" but wait till I list them and you'll side with me.

Below is the list of people I hate in trotros and taxis:

1. People who go to take the front seat of a taxi when I've targeted it from a distance.

2. People who do their faces someway when you're joining them at the front seat in a trotro like it's for their father.

3. Those who join me at the front seat and want to sit at the door as if they're the mate for those of us at the front seat.

4. Back window seaters who stand for you to pass instead of them shifting inside.

5. People who expect me to shift inside when I stand up for them to pass.

6. Those who don't greet me when they join a taxi while I'm sitting in front.

7. Those who intentionally join your side and end up placing you in the middle of the backseat instead of the other passenger.

8. Those who sit in front and decide not to respond to our greetings as if they'll alight with the front seat. Mtcheeew.

9. Our friends who expect us to pay the fare when we happen to be in the same car.

10. Those fine girls who join us at the backseat and don't give us their numbers before they alight.

Don't make me feel evil, be sincere and add on to this list. It's not exhaustive.

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post