Down the aisle
My smile wavered

My thoughts scrambled
Wishes were void to my soul

Candles to light up my path
Fire flies to sing in that perfect tune of dance
The sweet symphony played on the fine reeds
The rush claimed in the falls near the yonder

Alas a conversation sparked
An ignition of a never-ending talk
The soul amiss
The spirit wandering
The flesh in turmoil
Cravings shaved off the buds
No sprout of hope to blossom

Days numbered
Seconds tick-tocking
Emblems mashed in the graves of the untold
Desires left bare to rot
Then the rips are made to lie in their eternal flame

Listless
Drooping
Lifeless
Depressing
Lone
Demented

Soles turgid with liquids of stubbornness
Hearts thumping with passions unraveled
Nails scratching with dripping vermin

The question remains
Who wants a conversation with my soul?

Boatenmaa
Feb 24 2019



Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post