I want a tattoo
A small shaped lotus flower
A little beaded pattern spelling enigma

I want a piercing
On my belly button
Flaunting my sweet skin

I want an engraving
Deep within my soul
Curdled with my passions

I want a home
Warm with sweet smiles
Cuddling my pleasures – toast my feet are

I want a hug
Enveloping my senses
Whispering to my hope – stay

My many wants muddled in the throes of life
Crushed in my fears and shells of repute

Tears drop, filing down the creases
Filing past the sniffles that escape my lips
Gasps of overwhelming emotions wash over

All thoughts scramble in search of a haven
Serenity!
A place where I can focus
Pinpoint what best is due me
Comfort my self
Envelop myself in the warmth of my dreams
Boatenmaa
7-30-2019

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post