I might as well just get laid
I might as well scream
I might as well just......


It was not enough to dream
It was not enough to say yes
The pursuit was on
No one person said a word
The heat was on


No space for my slow pace
For the excuse of..........
Crazy, but no limitations  were in sight 
Yet mine were unbearable


It was as though the shears went to play. 
Their blades as sharp as that of the leaf
My heart doth bleed at its cut
The shape, form so desired
Yet to be formed


Dreams blunt
Blown away in the ecstasies of pain


Hope bloody
Torn to shreds at the call of failure


It's yet to be due
My tears the comfort



The zones cleared out
The march of the freedom song
The liberation of the yonder
Stealthily crawling to me
I await just as much

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post