In the wake of political endorsements have been several endorsements which have led to controversies. The recent being Wisa of Ekiki Mi fame endorsing Nana Addo, the NPP flagbearer, which has left many Ghanaians wondering if the party is really serious about this year's elections since they seem to be comfortable with such an endorsement.

However, an endorsement with international weight is the endorsement of President Mahama by a popular German boxer known to be one of the world's best boxers who is almost nearing the record of Floyd Mayweather should he fight his closest opponent in about 50 matches.

In a chat with the Ghanaian-born German on Personality Profile this morning on Radio Bavard, Bukom Banku explained why he endorses President Mahama. He said, "I don't understanding why people are hating the man. You see, he is fine man and fine man must eat president. That is why I have leave my hometown to come to Ghana to endorse him. Surprisingly I have followed him since he become Vice President."

He said unlike Ghanaian footballer, Kevin Prince Boateng, who doubles as his cousin, he has no intention of neutralizing. He's proud of being German like Jerome Boateng, the kid sibling of K.P. Boateng. German Mayweather as he's liked to be called on other matters talked about how his color changed from dark skin to light skin in 3 months.



Describing it as rebranding and a way of identifying with his people. He said, "My German people are racists, they call me monkey and I am not comfortable so I am rebranding my skin, haters would say bleaching but that's me. Anything I do people talk." He further stated, "I don't understand why God is giving me black skin when he knows I am German before K.P. Boateng. I don't think far."

He would be calling on the president today at the Flagstaff House to hold discussions behind close doors. Bavard Incorporated© wishes the two parties the very best in their discussions.



NB: This piece is a satirical piece and is the intellectual property of Bavard Incorporated©

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post