There are a lot P.E.N.I.S in this world. Many are possessors of this P.E.N.I.S but few are the users. It's been a very important tool in everyday life since Adam.

Funny enough, ladies love guys with P.E.N.I.S. The size does not really matter cos irrespective of its size, whether large or small, yield the same positive result.

I don't know what your P.E.N.I.S is. I know mine and I can't tell if it,s like yours. Join me as I talk about my P.E.N.I.S. But before I do, kindly take off your dirty thinking cap before you enter my P.E.N.I.S shrine. This P.E.N.I.S is a unisex one.

So what is my P.E.N.I.S?

P - PURPOSE: When God created the world, He saw all was good but then He needed someone to manage what he had done and so created man. The purpose of man was not to procreate but to make use of God's given resources. Therefore I ask, "What is your purpose in life?" 

I believe mine is to write to make people happy and make an impact in society. Yours may be singing or preaching, it could also be teaching or cleaning. Find your purpose in life. It defines you. 

E - EDUCATION: Schooling and Education, the two most confusing words. Schooling is going to an educational institution to receive education. Education on the other hand is not necessarily going to school but the ability to gain knowledge and keep yourself well informed with current issues by any means is what I call education.

What do you read? Does it edify you as a person? Does it push you to be a world changer or a 'social-vicer'? How you educate yourself today defines your tomorrow.

N - NATURE: Your nature, behaviour or attitude towards life would determine if you retire as a king or a pauper. It's every young person's desire to live a celebrity-like life hence we tend to behave more like them. Sadly, we pick up the negatives and they unmake us. We spend outside our means to live that life hence we don't develop the saving habit.

Be yourself. No one was born a celebrity. The celebrity you admire got that status by dint of hard work so what stops you from working hard. Be the lady or gentleman you are. For all you know, you may be someone's walking Bible. Be humble for even presidents are mortal.

I - INNOVATIVE: Every living person is filled with ideas. At least we were blessed with brains to think. How do we make society better if we are not innovative? Are we going to rely on government to fix the wardrobe in our rooms always? No idea is small once it would benefit society.

Bless society with that idea of solving power crisis with waste. What of being innovative with ways of conserving the environment? Or getting those street kids off the street teaching them a skill? Your innovative mind would not benefit you only but generations to come. Wondered why I write outside the thinking box, cos I'm being innovative with ideas to address social issues.

S - SUPPORT: There is always a point in one's life where one must give back to society what society has given one. By giving to society, I don't only mean monetary terms but knowledge and wisdom. 

So you are the best educationist from your village. How have children in that society benefited from your experiences one? You were the head of a banking institution, how are people benefiting from your rich experience on how to save and why they should? Mr. Engineer, the road to your village is devastating, Mr. Medical Doctor, what of the health of the people in your village?

 Don't wake up building mansions in your village when you retire. They get nothing from it but anger. 

In order to make the world a better place to live in, we must have a P.E.N.I.S. that way, the little kid doesn't need to study them in the classroom.
This is my P.E.N.I.S. What is yours?

Post a Comment

What is your view on this post?

Previous Post Next Post